Thursday 16 May 2013

Naked feather

Hello!  It's been a hard week, because all of our oral and written tests are concentrated in may, so I'm just studying, studying and studying... anyway, I'm still waiting for my pinky nail to grow again (there is a photo of it in this post), but while I was erasing some photos on my camera, I realized I still hadn't posted these nails I did some time ago, and here I am now!



I was literally in love with these nails, when I did them, and I am still proud of this look!


After I applied my base coat, I applied two coats of OPI My Very First Knockwurst (I just lost it and I'm desperate.. I think I'll buy it again 'cause I LLLLLLOVE it), then I created the plume using Avon Deluxe Chocolate and Revlon White On White using a small striping brush.




I did these on both my hands, they were quite easy and veeeery nice, everyone was asking me about them!

So, what do you think of these?

Bye!
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin