Saturday 1 June 2013

Chalkboard Nails

A few days ago, I went to Sephora and I fell in love with the Ciaté kit for Chalkboard Nails. It consists of a matte nail polish (it's a one-coater, and I love it!), a matte top coat (that, if applied too thin, ruins your manicure, but if you apply a generous amount of it, you won't get any trouble!) and 4 markers. The box says that if you make a mistake, you just have to erase it with water. What it doesn't say, is that you have to be quick because, once the paint dries, you can't erase it anymore!

Let's see the mani I created with this kit (if you follow me on facebook you might have seen it already!)




This mani is just a doodle I made with every marker. They come in four colours: white, blue, pink and yellow.


Yellow hasn't got a good coverage at all, I had to do at least 4 or 5 coats before it covered the black!), white is quite good (2 or 3 coats), then comes blue (1-2 coats) and the best one is pink, with just one coat!



What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

And don't forget to like my facebook page and subscribe to my bloglovin' profile!

Giulia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin